Travel Medicine & Vaccinations in Conshohocken, PA
Traveling can be one of the most amazing experience you can have. Traveling is perfect for pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. However, traveling does have its own risks! If you are traveling out of the country, you will need to make sure that you have the correct vaccinations before you go!
What you need to know
AFC Urgent Care Conshohocken offers travel vaccinations for many countries. Before you decide to go on vacation you should think of these questions:
- Have you visited a healthcare provider prior to your trip?
- Do you know which vaccinations you need for your destinations?
- Do you have a weak immune system due to certain health conditions?
- Are you pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is there a baby or a child traveling with you?
- Are you aware of the health risk at your destinations?
Answering the questions above will help you speed up your process once you come in! Our medical care providers here will make sure that you are vaccinated with the correct shots, an will give you some advice on
what to look out for in your specific region of travel. Making sure you get your travel medicine on time is extremely important; nobody wants to spend their vacation in a foreign hospital or on the toilet.
If you have any more questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at 215-935-6777