Some injuries and illnesses require treatment before you can get an appointment with your primary care physician or do not require an emergency room for proper care. AFC Urgent Care Conshohocken offers services that bridge a gap between primary care and emergency care, allowing patients to come in on a walk-in basis for care as needed. Our center is open seven days a week, with extended hours to accommodate the needs and schedules of patients in Conshohocken, Lafayette Hill, Norristown and the surrounding communities.
Types of Walk-In Care Offered at AFC Urgent Care Conshohocken
AFC Urgent Care Torrington offers a wide range of care for patients. Our trained staff can quickly assess and treat patients without compromising the quality of care received. Some of the treatment we can provide include:
- Symptoms of upper respiratory infections including flu, cold, strep and sore throat
- Acute illnesses and injury treatment
- Bone breaks and fractures
- Cuts and lacerations that may need stitches to heal properly
- Minor to moderate, non-life-threatening allergic reactions
- Sinus infections, eye infections and styes
- Ear infections, ear aches and swimmer’s ear
- Skin irritation insect bites and rashes
Walk-In Urgent Care in Conshohocken, Lafayette Hill & Norristown, PA
If you have sustained an injury or are suddenly exhibiting symptoms of illness, don’t wait to get checked out by a physician. Visit AFC Urgent Care Conshohocken seven days a week for necessary walk-in treatment. Our center maintains short wait and treatment times for patients so they can be back on their feet as quickly as possible. If you are exhibiting life-threatening symptoms including shortness of breath or chest tightness, visit your local emergency room immediately for care.